Come to our Information Point from Wednesday 23 August at 9.00am. The Information Point is a clearing house for post 16 courses where we can offer impartial advice and guidance on course options available across London and Surrey for Full Time, Part Time, Apprenticeships, Access, Higher Education and Supported Learning courses in a variety of subjects.
We offer lots of Full-Time courses in:
Art & Design / Beauty Therapy / Brickwork / Childcare and Early Years / Carpentry / Digital Media / Electrical / Games Development / Health & Social Care / Information Technology / Motor Vehicle / Plastering / Plumbing / Public Services / Sport / Supported Learning.
Enrolment opens Wednesday 23 August however, if awaiting exam results enrolment starts Thursday 24 August at 9.00am. Dates and times are as follows:
Enrolment and Information Point:
|Wednesday 23 August||9am–5pm|
|Thursday 24 August||9am–8pm|
|Friday 25 August||9am–4pm|
|Tuesday 29 August||9am–8pm|
|Wednesday 30 August||9am–7pm|
|Thursday 31 August||9am–7pm|
|Friday 1 September||9am–4pm|
Week commencing 4 September from 9am–5pm (Monday to Thursday) and Friday 9.00am–4.00pm.
You will need to bring the following documents when you come to enrol;
- British Birth Certificate or Valid Passport
- National Insurance Number
- Fees, if applicable
- If you receive a means tested benefit, please bring in a letter confirming this (dated within the last 6 months) as this may allow a reduction on the course fees, although there may be some additional fees to be paid
- Original exam certificates
- DBS fee and documents - this applies only to Childcare or Health & Social Care course enrolments
- School/College reference, only applicable for students under 19 years of age
- If your employer is funding your course you will need to bring in a company headed letter from your employer confirming this.
Come along to our Apprenticeship Event on Tuesday 29 August from 4.30pm -7.00pm. You can find out about Apprenticeships and check out what Apprenticeship vacancies are available.
Register to attend at: http://bit.ly/2tFRmhW