If you choose to study at Carshalton College you will learn in a welcoming and vibrant environment, with fantastic facilities and experienced tutors.
Come to our Information Point from Wednesday 22 August at 9.00am. The Information Point is a clearing house for post 16 courses where we can offer impartial advice and guidance on course options available across London and Surrey for Full Time, Part Time, Apprenticeships, Access, Higher Education and Supported Learning courses in a variety of subjects.
At Carshalton College we offer full time courses in:
Art & Design / Beauty Therapy / Brickwork / Childcare and Early Years / Carpentry / Digital Media / Games Development / Motor Vehicle/Cycle / Plastering / Plumbing / Public Services / Sport / Supported Learning.
Please note that full time Electrical, Health & Social Care and Information Technology will be delivered at Merton College from Sept 2018.
Enrolment opens Wednesday 22 August at 9am however, if awaiting exam results enrolment starts Thursday 23 August at 9am. Dates and times are as follows:
Enrolment and Information Point 2018:
|Wednesday 22 August||9am–5pm|
|Thursday 23 August||9am–8pm|
|Friday 24 August||9am–4pm|
|Tuesday 28 August||10am-7pm|
|Wednesday 29 August||10am-6pm|
|Thursday 30 August||10am-6pm|
|Friday 31 August||9am -3pm|
Week commencing Monday 3 September from 10am–4pm
You will need to bring the following documents when you come to enrol;
- British Birth Certificate or Valid Passport
- National Insurance Number
- Fees, if applicable
- If you receive a means tested benefit, please bring in a letter confirming this (dated within the last 6 months) as this may allow a reduction on the course fees, although there may be some additional fees to be paid
- Original exam certificates
- DBS fee and documents - this applies only to Childcare or Health & Social Care course enrolments
- School/College reference, only applicable for students under 19 years of age
- If your employer is funding your course you will need to bring in a company headed letter from your employer confirming this.