The Renaissance Beauty Salon offers a relaxed yet professional and stylish learning environment where members of the public can book an appointment for a fraction of the price they would pay on the High Street.
This on-site training facility gives our students the opportunity to offer a high quality beauty service at College prices. A College tutor and technician are always on hand to oversee treatment and ensure the highest standards.
A wide variety of treatments are available including:
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Facials including Dermalogica
- False Eyelashes
- Massages and Body Treatments
Please note we only take cash or cheques as payment.
- For some treatments, a skin test is required a minimum of 24 hours prior to treatments and every six months.
- 24 hours’ notice of cancellation must be given, or a fee may be charged.
- Unfortunately due to Health & Safety restrictions, children under 16 will not be admitted in the salon.
- Please let us know of any medical conditions you may have at the time of booking your appointment, in case they affect your treatment. A doctor’s letter may be required and treatment may not be able to take place if not provided. A record of this information will be kept for future reference.
- For Health and Safety purposes all jewellery and piercings will need to be removed.
- Please be aware that your treatment may be carried out by a male or female therapist.
- As we are a training establishment clients are unable to request particular therapists or stylists.