What you need to know to enrol for this September.
If you have already applied, hold an offer or you are an existing student progressing with us, you will receive a letter and email inviting you to enrol at a designated day and time.
If you have not yet applied, you can visit the college at the following times:
Date Day Time
21 August Wednesday 10am - 4pm
22 August Thursday 10am - 7pm
23 August Friday 10am - 4pm
27 August Tuesday 10am - 6pm
28 August Wednesday 10am - 6pm
29 August Thursday 10am - 6pm
30 August Friday 10am - 12pm
Enrolment for week commencing 2 September
Monday to Thursday 10am - 5pm and Friday 10am - 4pm
Enrolment from 9 to 20 September
Monday and Thursday 10am - 5pm
You will need to bring the following documents when you come to enrol;
• British Birth Certificate or Valid Passport
• National Insurance Number
• Fees, if applicable
• If you receive a means tested benefit, please bring in a letter confirming this (dated within the last 6 months) as this may allow a reduction on the course fees, although there may be some additional fees to be paid
• Original exam certificates
• DBS fee and documents - this applies only to Childcare or Health & Social Care course enrolments
• School/College reference, only applicable for students under 19 years of age
• If your employer is funding your course you will need to bring in a company headed letter from your employer confirming this.
Information Point is open from Wednesday 21 August (Thursday 22 Aug if you are awaiting GCSE results) to provide support for students making important decisions at this time of year. It is also the way to apply for the majority of Carshalton College courses in August/September as the online application system is not available during this period.
Information Point is open every weekday during enrolment and offers impartial post exams advice and support for students. This includes information about places available on courses offered not only at Carshalton College, but also at all colleges across south west London and Surrey. Practical help, advice and guidance will be available, delivered by professionals in their field.
At Carshalton College we offer full time courses in:Art & Design / Beauty Therapy / Brickwork / Childcare and Early Years / Carpentry / Digital Media / Games Design / Motor Vehicle/Cycle / Plastering / Plumbing / Public Services / Sport / Foundation Learning/SEND.
If you choose to study at Carshalton College you will learn in a welcoming and vibrant environment, with fantastic facilities and experienced tutors. We look forward to welcoming you through our doors.