For information about course costs, please see the Carshalton College fees policy.
New 18th Edition Wiring Regulations 2018 BS7671 +On the 1st July 2018 sees the release of the IET 18th Edition Requirements for Electrical Installations 2018:BS7671. This fully updated version of the wiring regulations will formally come into effect on 1st January 2019. This course is being designed to provide candidates with the best possible opportunity of success… Read More
- Qualification for Apprenticeship in Fire and Intruder Alarms
- City and Guilds Level 1 Diploma in Electrical Installation
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Electrotechnology (Buildings and Structures) 2365-02
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnology (Building & Structures)2365-03
- City & Guilds Level 3 Electrotechnical Qualification (installation) or (maintenance) (5357-03)