Carshalton College has a reputation for developing innovative and dynamic training solutions for an extensive range of public and private sector employers of all sizes, from the micro business to the large multinational.
We are pleased to be a proud partner of the Sutton Festival of Business even being held at the College on Thursday 29 June.
Why should you attend this event?
- Free to attend as a delegate.
- Network with businesses and public sector bodies to identify procurement opportunities.
- Access business advice sessions to support your business growth.
- Access information on Apprenticeship reforms.
- Find out about the major economic schemes regionally.
- Be informed on how to recruit apprentices.
Visit suttonexpo.biz for more information and to book your free delegate place.
The Employer Services Team understands the importance of working with you to meet the challenges that your business faces. Together we will plan a responsive, flexible and timely training solution that fulfils agreed objectives. We offer a diverse range of skills training delivered through:
- Vocational Courses
- Leadership and Management Programmes
- Bespoke Programmes (tailored to meet your specific needs)
We work with your organisation to provide the best possible candidate for your needs. Our Service is cost free and our aim is to offer you support advice and guidance with skills, development, training and Apprenticeships.
If you require further information, please contact us:-