- Advanced Book keeping Unit Assessment
- Final accounts Preparation Unit Assessment
- Management Accounting – Costing Unit Assessment
- Indirect Tax Unit Assessment
- Professional Ethics Synoptic Assessment
- Spread sheet Software Synoptic Assessment
- 4 Unit Assessments
- 1 Synoptic Assessment covering all 6 units to be sat at the end of the course
Daytime: Tuesdays 9.30am - 4pm.
Evening: Tuesday & Wednesday 6pm - 9pm
It is possible to complete this qualification on a unit by unit basis.
Start date: September
AAT Bookkeeping Level 2 starting January 2019 +If you are thinking of starting a career in Accounting, we can help. We are pleased to introduce a new 12 week part time AAT Certificate in Bookkeeping Level 2 course week starting Thursday 24 January 6pm to 9pm. This qualification delivers the skills and essential knowledge to… Read More