- Advanced Book keeping
- Final accounts preparation
- Management Accounting - Costing
- Indirect Tax
- Professional Ethics
- Spreadsheet Software
- Employers Rights & Responsibilities
- Functional Skills Level 2 English
- Functional Skills Level 2 Maths
Anyone working, a minimum of 30 hours per week in paid employment in the accounting field
Tuesday 9.30am-4pm, or Tuesday & Wednesday evenings 6.00pm-9.00pm
- Four computer-based exams
- One synoptic assessment covering all units to be sat at the end of the course.
- End Point Assessment interview with an external examiner.
Entry is also ongoing throughout the year.
Open Event Tuesday 6 March +Join us for our next Open Event at Carshalton College. Open Event Dates for 2018 Tuesday 6 March 4.30pm - 7.00pm Thursday 21 June 11.00am - 2.00pm Click here to pre register. For our March open event we will be celebrating National Apprenticeship week with fun competitions… Read More
- City & Guilds Level 1 Award in Book-keeping and Accounts
- City & Guilds Level 2 Award in Book-keeping and Accounts
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting (42 credits) - Daytime and Evening options
- AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting - Daytime and Evening options
- Level 3 Apprenticeship in Accounting