- Advanced Book keeping
- Final accounts preparation
- Management Accounting - Costing
- Indirect Tax
- Professional Ethics
- Spreadsheet Software
- Employers Rights & Responsibilities
- Functional Skills Level 2 English
- Functional Skills Level 2 Maths
Anyone working, a minimum of 30 hours per week in paid employment in the accounting field
Tuesday 9.30am-4pm, or Tuesday & Wednesday evenings 6.00pm-9.00pm
- Four computer-based exams
- One synoptic assessment covering all units to be sat at the end of the course.
- End Point Assessment interview with an external examiner.
Entry is also ongoing throughout the year.
Open Event Thursday 21 June 11am to 2pm +Join us for our last Open Event at Carshalton College for September 2018 entry. Thursday 21 June 11.00am - 2.00pm Click here to pre register. Find out about the courses on offer Meet our friendly and helpful tutors Take a tour of our excellent facilities Get Advice and Guidance… Read More