Course Content and Job Skills
- Working in the beauty-related industries
- Following: health and safety
- Client care and communication
- Promoting products and services
- Salon reception
- Provide facial skincare
- Waxing techniques
- Manicure and pedicure treatments
- Eye treatments and make up.
Alongside your main qualification you will also gain the following additional qualifications:
- English Functional Skill
- Maths Functional Skill
Students enrolled on this course will be required to buy a uniform which will cost £70 approx.
For more information on the course please contact the Beauty Therapy Team by email:
- You will be required to wear your uniform at all times whilst in College
- You will need to have your hair clipped back if short or tied back if long, and off the face.
- No jewellery is permitted, this includes facial piercings and tongue piercings.
- Nails must be short and clean of all nail polish. Nail extensions are not permitted.
- 100% attendance is expected
- Due to the popular nature of these courses, we are unable to offer firm progression to all of our students. The limited places are offered on the basis of attendance, punctuality, attitude and achievement. These qualities must be demonstrated throughout the programme.
Open Event Tuesday 6 March +Join us for our next Open Event at Carshalton College. Open Event Dates for 2018 Tuesday 6 March 4.30pm - 7.00pm Thursday 21 June 11.00am - 2.00pm Click here to pre register. For our March open event we will be celebrating National Apprenticeship week with fun competitions… Read More