Course Content and Job Skills
- Working with colleagues with the industry,
- Health and safety,
- Client care and communication,
- Promote and sell products and services,
- Body massage,
- Facial and body electrical treatments
plus three additional practical units:
- Spray Tanning
- Stone Therapy
Alongside your main qualification you will also gain the following additional qualifications:
- Level 3 Award in Indian Head Massage
- English Functional Skill/GCSE
- Maths Functional Skills/GCSE
For more information on the course please contact the Beauty Therapy Team by email:
- You will be required to wear your uniform at all times whilst in college.
- You will need to have your hair clipped back if short or tied back if long, and off the face.
- No jewellery is permiited this includes facial piercings and tounge piercings.
- Nails must be short and clean of nail polish. Nail extensions are not permitted.
- 100% attendance and punctuality is expected.
Annual Beauty Competition 2018 +Carshalton College held their annual Beauty Make Up competition on Thursday 22 March. This year’s theme was Fantasy, giving students the chance to create spectacular looks. 15 Beauty students from Level 2 Beauty Therapy used models to create looks in exam conditions from mood boards they had prepared earlier.… Read More