- Following: health and safety
- Promoting products and services
- Develop and maintain your effectiveness at work
- Provide facial skincare
- Waxing techniques
- Manicure and pedicure treatments
- Eye treatments
- Salon reception
Optional units will be discussed at enrolment
Applicants who do not have Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English or GCSEs at grade C/4 in these subjects will be required to undertake the following in addition to the main course studies::
- Written assignments
- Online tests
- Practical assessments in the workplace
- Customer care
Applicants who do not have Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English or GCSEs at grade C in these subjects will be required to undertake the following in addition to the main course studies::
- Level 2 English Functional Skill
- Level 2 maths Functional Skill
- You will be required to wear your uniform at all times whilst in College.
- You will need to have your hair clipped back if short or tied back if long, and off the face.
- No jewellery is permitted, this includes facial piercings and tongue piercings.
- Nails must be short and clean of all nail polish. Nail extensions are not permitted.
- 100% attendance is expected
- Due to the popular nature of these courses, we are unable to offer firm progression to all of our students. The limited places are offered on the basis of attendance, punctuality, attitude and achievement. These qualities must be demonstrated throughout the programme
Annual Beauty Competition 2018 +Carshalton College held their annual Beauty Make Up competition on Thursday 22 March. This year’s theme was Fantasy, giving students the chance to create spectacular looks. 15 Beauty students from Level 2 Beauty Therapy used models to create looks in exam conditions from mood boards they had prepared earlier.… Read More