- Health & Safety
- Analysing technical information, quantities and communication with others
- Analysing the construction industry and built environment
- Carry out first fix
- Carry out second fix
- Erect complex structural carcassing components
- Install and maintan non structural and structural components
- Set up and operate cutting and shaping machinery
- Demonstrate your commitment and skills in an interview.
- Have an 85% attendance on current course or at school
All fees where applicable are paid for by the employers and no fees will be charged to Apprentices.
Companies with a payroll of more than £3 million pounds will have a levy account which can be used to pay for apprenticeship training. Where the training costs exceed the amount of levy available the government will contribute 90% of the outstanding amount and the employer will be invoiced the remaining 10%.