Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Carpentry

Our Level 3 Site Carpentry Apprenticeship Standard is for apprentices who have completed their Level 2 Carpentry and now wish to progress to Level 3. You will build on the skills you have learnt at Level 2. A portfolio of evidence is gathered at work, while carrying out operations and tasks. The technical certificate is assessed through practical tasks carried out at college. There is also an end of programme assessment. You must have an employer to apply for this course.

Course Content

Units include:

  • Health & Safety
  • Analysing technical information, quantities and communication with others
  • Analysing the construction industry and built environment
  • Carry out first fix
  • Carry out second fix
  • Erect complex structural carcassing components
  • Install and maintan non structural and structural components
  • Set up and operate cutting and shaping machinery

 

Entry Requirements

GCSEs at Grade C/4 or above in Maths and English and successful completion of the C-Skills Level 2 Carpentry and Joinery Award are required, the candidate will also need to:

  • Demonstrate your commitment and skills in an interview.
  • Have an 85% attendance on current course or at school

Duration

1 year

Additional Information

All fees where applicable are paid for by the employers and no fees will be charged to Apprentices.

Companies with a payroll of more than £3 million pounds will have a levy account which can be used to pay for apprenticeship training. Where the training costs exceed the amount of levy available the government will contribute 90% of the outstanding amount and the employer will be invoiced the remaining 10%.

For mor information contact Charlotte Howard on 020 8544 4402 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

 

Apply Now

 

QAA logo SFA logo
Apprenticeship logo Apprenticeship logo
PADP logo
NSAlogo EU logo