- Comparitive Education Studies
- Working in the wider School Community
- Equality and Diversity in Education
This third year course is designed for students who have obtained a Foundation Degree in Education and Learning or other relevant Foundation Degree to enable them to complete a full honours degree.
College code; C24
This course is defined as FULL TIME for he purposes of applying for the student loan.
Elmwood Nursery receives Ofsted Grade 2 +It's official - Elmwood is Good! We are pleased to announce our on-site Elmwood Nursery has been awarded a Grade 2 `Good' from Ofsted in it's recent report. What they said: "The quality of teaching is consistently strong". "Leaders and managers are passionate about providing quality experiences for… Read More
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Technical Award/Certificate/Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator)
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Apprenticeship Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (England)
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Award/Diploma in Introduction to Health & Social Care and Young People’s Settings
- CACHE Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Foundation Degree (FdA) Early Childhood Education