- Comparitive Education Studies
- Working in the wider School Community
- Equality and Diversity in Education
This third year course is designed for students who have obtained a Foundation Degree in Education and Learning or other relevant Foundation Degree to enable them to complete a full honours degree.
College code; C24
This course is defined as FULL TIME for he purposes of applying for the student loan.
Open Event Tuesday 6 March +Join us for our next Open Event at Carshalton College. Open Event Dates for 2018 Tuesday 6 March 4.30pm - 7.00pm Thursday 21 June 11.00am - 2.00pm Click here to pre register. For our March open event we will be celebrating National Apprenticeship week with fun competitions… Read More
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Technical Award/Certificate/Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator)
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Apprenticeship Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (England)
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Award/Diploma in Introduction to Health & Social Care and Young People’s Settings
- CACHE Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) (QCF)
- CACHE Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools