Cache Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools.
- Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults.
- Schools as organisations
- Support learning activities
- Promote children and young people’s positive behaviour.
- Develop professional relationships with children, young people and adults.
- Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in work with children and young people.
- Support assessment for learning
- Engage in personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings.
- Support children and young people’s health and safety.
- Understand children and young person development.
- Understand how to safeguard the wellbeing of children and young people.
This course applies to anyone who provides direct support for teaching and learning in any type of school - primary, secondary, special or pupil referral unit.
The candidate will be working under the direction of the teacher; they will be contributing to the planning, implementing and evaluating of learning activities, supporting the whole class as well as working on their own with individuals or groups of pupils.
All Apprentices would need to have a contract of employment and a CRB check.
Carshalton College is located in the town of Carshalton, Surrey and is ideally suited to students based in Sutton, Croydon and London.
Childcare & Early Years Apprenticeships Enrol Now! +If you are working in Childcare environment and would like to get qualified, enrol on a Childcare Apprenticeship. Apprenticeships are a great way to earn money and learn on the job the skills you need to develop a career in Childcare or Early Years. We can offer the… Read More
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Technical Award/Certificate/Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator)
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Apprenticeship Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (England)
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Award/Diploma in Introduction to Health & Social Care and Young People’s Settings
- CACHE Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Foundation Degree (FdA) Early Childhood Education