- Introduction to communication in health, social care or children’s and young people’s setting.
- Introduction to personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings.
- Introduction to equality and inclusion in health, social care or children’s and young people’s workforce.
- Child and young person development
- Safeguarding the welfare of children and young people
- Maintain and support relationships with children and young people.
- Support children and young people’s positive behavior.
- Contribute to the support of child and young person development
- Contribute to children and young people’s health and safety.
- Contribute to the support of the positive environments children and young people
- Understand partnership working in services for children and young people.
- Optional units to make up a credit value of 4
The qualification is for those who wish to work in the Children and Young People’s Workforce and will have a minimum credit value of 35 credits.
Childcare & Early Years Apprenticeships Enrol Now! +If you are working in Childcare environment and would like to get qualified, enrol on a Childcare Apprenticeship. Apprenticeships are a great way to earn money and learn on the job the skills you need to develop a career in Childcare or Early Years. We can offer the… Read More
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Technical Award/Certificate/Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator)
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Apprenticeship Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (England)
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Award/Diploma in Introduction to Health & Social Care and Young People’s Settings
- CACHE Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Foundation Degree (FdA) Early Childhood Education