- Introduction to communication in health, social care or children’s and young people’s setting.
- Introduction to personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings.
- Introduction to equality and inclusion in health, social care or children’s and young people’s workforce.
- Child and young person development
- Safeguarding the welfare of children and young people
- Maintain and support relationships with children and young people.
- Support children and young people’s positive behavior.
- Contribute to the support of child and young person development
- Contribute to children and young people’s health and safety.
- Contribute to the support of the positive environments children and young people
- Understand partnership working in services for children and young people.
- Paediatric emergency first aid
- Managing Paediatric illness and injury
- Optional units to make up a credit value of 4
The qualification is for those who wish to work in the Children and Young People’s Workforce and will have a minimum credit value of 35 credits.
Open Event Tuesday 6 March +Join us for our next Open Event at Carshalton College. Open Event Dates for 2018 Tuesday 6 March 4.30pm - 7.00pm Thursday 21 June 11.00am - 2.00pm Click here to pre register. For our March open event we will be celebrating National Apprenticeship week with fun competitions… Read More
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Technical Award/Certificate/Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator)
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Apprenticeship Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (England)
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Award/Diploma in Introduction to Health & Social Care and Young People’s Settings
- CACHE Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) (QCF)
- CACHE Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools