- Introduction to communication in health, social care or children’s and young people’s setting.
- Introduction to personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings.
- Introduction to equality and inclusion in health, social care or children’s and young people’s workforce.
- Child and young person development
- Safeguarding the welfare of children and young people
- Maintain and support relationships with children and young people.
- Support children and young people’s positive behavior.
- Contribute to the support of child and young person development
- Contribute to children and young people’s health and safety.
- Contribute to the support of the positive environments children and young people
- Understand partnership working in services for children and young people.
- Optional units to make up a credit value of 4
The qualification is for those who wish to work in the Children and Young People’s Workforce and will have a minimum credit value of 35 credits.
A Visit to the Froebel Archives +Our Foundation Degree Early Childhood Education students went on a visit to the Froebel Archive at the University of Roehampton. Friedrich Froebel (1782-1852) was a German pioneer of Early Childhood Education, and his ideas underpin many aspects of childcare today including block play and singing to children. He advocated… Read More
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Diploma in Caring for Children
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Technical Award/Certificate/Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator)
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Apprenticeship Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (England)
- CACHE Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools