Course Content and Job Skills
A DBS disclosure is required for this course.
To enrol please bring the following documentation
- A valid Passport, Birth Certificate or Provisional Driving Licence (one of these)
- Your National Insurance Number
- Two letters to you as proof of your current address - for example: bank statement, benefit statement, utility bill, letter from Head Teacher at your previous school (two of these)
Please note if you have lived at your current address for less than five years, your previous addresses will be required and dates for the duration of your residence.
There is a £54 fee payable by the learner for this service which is payable at Admissions when you enrol.
Subject to review
All units will be internally assessed using a range of methods. This could include direct observation within the workplace, a portfolio of evidence, written assignments or a task set by CACHE.
Some learning outcomes within this qualification will require assessment in a real work environment.
Elmwood Nursery receives Ofsted Grade 2 +It's official - Elmwood is Good! We are pleased to announce our on-site Elmwood Nursery has been awarded a Grade 2 `Good' from Ofsted in it's recent report. What they said: "The quality of teaching is consistently strong". "Leaders and managers are passionate about providing quality experiences for… Read More
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Technical Award/Certificate/Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator)
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Apprenticeship Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (England)
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Award/Diploma in Introduction to Health & Social Care and Young People’s Settings
- CACHE Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Foundation Degree (FdA) Early Childhood Education