- Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults.
- Schools as organisations
- Support learning activities
- Promote children and young people’s positive behaviour.
- Develop professional relationships with children, young people and adults.
- Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in work with children and young people.
- Support assessment for learning
- Engage in personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings.
- Support children and young people’s health and safety.
- Understand children and young person development.
- Understand how to safeguard the well being of children and young people.
This Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification requires candidates to achieve 11 mandatory units totaling 32 credits; they would then choose additional units to make a full 44 credits in total.
A Visit to the Froebel Archives +Our Foundation Degree Early Childhood Education students went on a visit to the Froebel Archive at the University of Roehampton. Friedrich Froebel (1782-1852) was a German pioneer of Early Childhood Education, and his ideas underpin many aspects of childcare today including block play and singing to children. He advocated… Read More
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Diploma in Caring for Children
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Technical Award/Certificate/Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator)
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Apprenticeship Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (England)
- CACHE Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools