- Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults.
- Schools as organisations
- Support learning activities
- Promote children and young people’s positive behaviour.
- Develop professional relationships with children, young people and adults.
- Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in work with children and young people.
- Support assessment for learning
- Engage in personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings.
- Support children and young people’s health and safety.
- Understand children and young person development.
- Understand how to safeguard the well being of children and young people.
This Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification requires candidates to achieve 11 mandatory units totaling 32 credits; they would then choose additional units to make a full 44 credits in total.
Open Event Tuesday 6 March +Join us for our next Open Event at Carshalton College. Open Event Dates for 2018 Tuesday 6 March 4.30pm - 7.00pm Thursday 21 June 11.00am - 2.00pm Click here to pre register. For our March open event we will be celebrating National Apprenticeship week with fun competitions… Read More
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Technical Award/Certificate/Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator)
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Apprenticeship Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (England)
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Award/Diploma in Introduction to Health & Social Care and Young People’s Settings
- CACHE Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator) (QCF)
- CACHE Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools