- Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults.
- Schools as organisations
- Support learning activities
- Promote children and young people’s positive behaviour.
- Develop professional relationships with children, young people and adults.
- Promote equality, diversity and inclusion in work with children and young people.
- Support assessment for learning
- Engage in personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings.
- Support children and young people’s health and safety.
- Understand children and young person development.
- Understand how to safeguard the well being of children and young people.
This Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification requires candidates to achieve 11 mandatory units totaling 32 credits; they would then choose additional units to make a full 44 credits in total.
Elmwood Nursery receives Ofsted Grade 2 +It's official - Elmwood is Good! We are pleased to announce our on-site Elmwood Nursery has been awarded a Grade 2 `Good' from Ofsted in it's recent report. What they said: "The quality of teaching is consistently strong". "Leaders and managers are passionate about providing quality experiences for… Read More
- NCFE CACHE Level 3 Technical Award/Certificate/Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator)
- NCFE CACHE Level 2 Apprenticeship Certificate for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (England)
- NCFE CACHE Level 1 Award/Diploma in Introduction to Health & Social Care and Young People’s Settings
- CACHE Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 Diploma in Specialist Support for Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Foundation Degree (FdA) Early Childhood Education