A positive reference is also required from school, employer or a tutor - this must include attendance and punctuality.
You may also be asked to demonstrate your commitment and skills in an interview.
- Practical health and safety when with young children
- Craft activities for young children
- Understanding play for early learning
- Sharing learning experiences with children
- Growth and development of young children
- Human growth and development
- Respecting and valuing children
- Healthy living
- Healthy eating for families
- Confidence building for the young child through play
- Listening to and talking with a young child
All units will be internally assessed using a range of methods. This could include direct observation within the workplace, a portfolio of evidence, written assignments or a task set by CACHE.
Start date: September