Course Content and Job Skills
- City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment (Buildings, Structures and the Environment) (C&G 2357-13)
- Ensure safe electrical site working
- Prepare to install electrical wiring systems, wiring enclosures and equipment
- Install electric wiring systems, wiring enclosures and equipment
- Connect wiring systems and equipment using safe and approved methods
- Inspect, test and commission an electrical installation
- Diagnose and correct electrical faults
- Provide technical and functional information to relevant people
- Maintain a healthy and safe working environment
- AM2 - Competency test
- Regulations concerning the installation of electrical circuits and equipment in building & structures.
- Associated practical, competence and technology
- Employer Rights and Responsibilities
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT
- Practical assignments, written assignments, written and online tests.
- On site observations and assessments.
- Portfolio of work based evidence.
Candidates should also have employment within the Electrical Contracting Industry for the provision of the work-based evidence which must include Domestic, Commercial and Industrial installation.
Carshalton College is located in the town of Carshalton, Surrey and is ideally suited to students based in Sutton, Croydon and London.
2017 Open Events +Join us for our next Open Event at Carshalton College. Thursday 22 June 11am to 2pm Find out about the courses on offer Meet our friendly and helpful tutors Take a tour of our excellent facilities Get Advice and Guidance on your study options Complete an application form… Read More