Course Content and Job Skills
- Motor Vehicle Practical - one day per week
- Motor Vehicle Theory
- Functional / basic skills
- Observation of practical work
- Written Assessments
- Oral Assessment
- On-line Computer Examinations
Alternatively you will have successfully completed a Motor Vehicle Entry Level 3 qualification.
- You will also be asked to demonstrate your commitment and skills in an interview.
- 85% attendance on current course or at school
- Behaviour and punctuality must be excellent and a reference from current course tutor or school will be required.
New 18th Edition Wiring Regulations 2018 BS7671 +On the 1st July 2018 sees the release of the IET 18th Edition Requirements for Electrical Installations 2018:BS7671. This fully updated version of the wiring regulations will formally come into effect on 1st January 2019. This course is being designed to provide candidates with the best possible opportunity of success… Read More
- IMI Level 2 Diploma in Vehicle Fitting Principles
- IMI Entry Level 3 Diploma for The Introduction to Motor Vehicle Industry and Technologies
- IMI Apprenticeship Level 2 in Motor Vehicle Service & Repair
- IMI Level 2 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- IMI Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair