Course Content and Job Skills
- Motor Vehicle Practical - one day per week
- Motor Vehicle Theory
- Functional / basic skills
- Observation of practical work
- Written Assessments
- Oral Assessment
- On-line Computer Examinations
Alternatively you will have successfully completed a Motor Vehicle Entry Level 3 qualification.
- You will also be asked to demonstrate your commitment and skills in an interview.
- 85% attendance on current course or at school
- Behaviour and punctuality must be excellent and a reference from current course tutor or school will be required.
Open Event Tuesday 6 March +Join us for our next Open Event at Carshalton College. Open Event Dates for 2018 Tuesday 6 March 4.30pm - 7.00pm Thursday 21 June 11.00am - 2.00pm Click here to pre register. For our March open event we will be celebrating National Apprenticeship week with fun competitions… Read More
- IMI Level 2 Diploma in Vehicle Fitting Principles
- IMI Entry Level 3 Diploma for The Introduction to Motor Vehicle Industry and Technologies
- IMI Apprenticeship Level 2 in Motor Vehicle Service & Repair
- IMI Level 2 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair
- IMI Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair