Course Content and Job Skills
- Motor Vehicle Practical - one day per week
- Motor Vehicle Theory
- Functional / basic skills
- Observation of practical work
- Written Assessments
- Oral Assessment
- On-line Computer Examinations
Alternatively you will have successfully completed a Motor Vehicle Entry Level 3 qualification.
- You will also be asked to demonstrate your commitment and skills in an interview.
- 85% attendance on current course or at school
- Behaviour and punctuality must be excellent and a reference from current course tutor or school will be required.
Spotlight on Construction +You may be forgiven for thinking that Construction was just for boys! It has traditionally been a male dominated industry but not anymore. Women make up around 14% of construction professionals and this number can only be set to rise with more and more women choosing construction jobs*. Women working… Read More