Course Content and Job Skills
- Motor Vehicle Practical - one day per week
- Motor Vehicle Theory
- Functional / basic skills
- Observation of practical work
- Written Assessments
- Oral Assessment
- On-line Computer Examinations
Alternatively you will have successfully completed a Motor Vehicle Entry Level 3 qualification.
- You will also be asked to demonstrate your commitment and skills in an interview.
- 85% attendance on current course or at school
- Behaviour and punctuality must be excellent and a reference from current course tutor or school will be required.
Open Event Thursday 21 June 11am to 2pm +Join us for our last Open Event at Carshalton College for September 2018 entry. Thursday 21 June 11.00am - 2.00pm Click here to pre register. Find out about the courses on offer Meet our friendly and helpful tutors Take a tour of our excellent facilities Get Advice and Guidance… Read More