Course Content and Job Skills
- Carry out routine maintenance.
- Remove and replace engine units and components.
- Chassis units and components
- Health and safety in the workplace
- Other skills associated with working in a garage
- 90% Attendance
- Completion of current course
- Completion of G3 assignment
- Reference from course tutor (including good behaviour and punctuality)
Enrichment Activities - The Motor Vehicle students have the opportunity to visit Santa Pod to watch drag racing and Brands Hatch for track days to experience the atmosphere during race events. The students will also have an opportunity to visit trade shows / exhibitions to liaise with employers and see the latest with employers and see the latest technology in the Motor Industry.
Spotlight on Construction +You may be forgiven for thinking that Construction was just for boys! It has traditionally been a male dominated industry but not anymore. Women make up around 14% of construction professionals and this number can only be set to rise with more and more women choosing construction jobs*. Women working… Read More