Attendance/ Course Duration
- Testing an existing metered gas installation with appliances connected for tightness.
- Identify, locate and repair any gas escapes. Purging an installation.
- Checking and/or setting meter regulators. Check standing and working pressures at the meter and explain the correct procedures to be taken if incorrect. Checking and setting burner pressures and gas rates in accordance with the appliance manufacturers instructions.
- Strip down, clean and fully service the appliance. Re-establish an existing gas supply by completing visual inspection of the system, purging and relighting appliances.
- Characteristics of combustion and conducting combustion analysis. Identify visual signs of complete and incomplete combustion.
- Identification of unsafe situations. Emergency notices and warning Labels.
- Checking ventilation requirements for specified situations.
- Inspecting and testing room sealed and open flues. Conducting a flue flow test and a spillage test. Checking flues and catchment spaces for faults.
- Identify specific gas controls by written description and conduct a fault finding exercise so as to identify and remedy any controls not operating correctly.
Please note that course fees are accurate at time of publication but may be subject to change.
New 18th Edition Wiring Regulations 2018 BS7671 +On the 1st July 2018 sees the release of the IET 18th Edition Requirements for Electrical Installations 2018:BS7671. This fully updated version of the wiring regulations will formally come into effect on 1st January 2019. This course is being designed to provide candidates with the best possible opportunity of success… Read More
- Qualification for Apprenticeship in Fire and Intruder Alarms
- City and Guilds Level 1 Diploma in Electrical Installation
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Electrotechnology (Buildings and Structures) 2365-02
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnology (Building & Structures)2365-03
- City & Guilds Level 3 Electrotechnical Qualification (installation) or (maintenance) (5357-03)