- Health and safety in building services engineering
- Understand the fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technology systems.
- Principles of electrical science
- Electrical installations – fault diagnosis and rectification
- Electrical installations – inspection, testing & commissioning
- Electrical systems design
- Career awareness in building services engineering
Full Level 2 (or equivalent) Electrical Installation qualification having a minimum of 85% attendance. The ability to work at an advanced level in English and Maths will also be a requirement and a willingness by the applicant to study in their own time.
Level 3 Award in Initial Verification & Certification or Level 3 Award in Periodic Inspection & Testing
Level 3 NVQ in Electrical Installation
Instalment payments are available.
Start Date: September
Open Event Tuesday 6 March +Join us for our next Open Event at Carshalton College. Open Event Dates for 2018 Tuesday 6 March 4.30pm - 7.00pm Thursday 21 June 11.00am - 2.00pm Click here to pre register. For our March open event we will be celebrating National Apprenticeship week with fun competitions… Read More
- Qualification for Apprenticeship in Fire and Intruder Alarms
- City and Guilds Level 1 Diploma in Electrical Installation
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Electrotechnology (Buildings and Structures) 2365-02
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnology (Building & Structures)2365-03
- City & Guilds Level 3 Electrotechnical Qualification (installation) or (maintenance) (5357-03)