- Get to know the other people in your team and take part in activities together to develop your confidence and gain valuable skills such as team building, communicating and problem solving.
- Go away for a one-week residential where you'll work together to complete a range of challenging but enjoyable tasks.
- Work on a project in the local community. You and the team will choose the project, organise fund raising and deliver the work needed to complete the task.
- Gain work experience in a field you're interested in - we'll help you set this up.
- Get help writing your cv, applying for jobs and practising interview techniques.
- Take part in a team challenge doing fundraising and support for a local organisation. There will also be a presentation and awards evening at the end of the course that you and the team will plan and host.
You must be aged 16-25 to take part in this course. You cannot be in work or on any other training or education programme.
This course is a great platform to start planning for your future and many of our graduates go onto employment or a course straight away. We'll help you figure out what option is best for you - and how you can make this happen.
There may be materials you need to help with your studies. You'll either make a one-off payment for these when you enrol, or you'll buy them during the course. Your tutor will talk to you about this at interview or in your first class (if you don't need an interview).
Depending on your course and circumstances, you may be able to get funding to help with materials fees. Please check with us when you come in for interview or enrolment.
All courses run subject to demand and the content listed here should be used as a guide only. Course content may vary according to a range of factors such as course duration, teaching staff and requirements from awarding bodies.
How to Book
- Grade 1 for our Prince's Trust Inspection!
- Spotlight on Jean Leonardo Mouza, Prince's Trust
- Dylan England, Winner of the Prince’s Trust Young Achiever of the Year!
- Our Prince’s Trust students get creative!
- Prince's Trust Community Project at the Grange, Wallington
- Our Prince's Trust students supported Crisis this Christmas